May 10, 2008

This is the day...

Thinking about today being a day, a normal day, but a special day because it is the day the Lord has made! It is a day of endings and beginnings. A season of change for our family. I am new to blogging, but I'm excited about it because I am a "journal-er" at heart, and though it's been a long time for me, I'm ready to start again. I've allowed busyness to take the place of writing, and I miss it very much. Today marks the beginning of me trying again, to record my thoughts and feelings, this time in an open journal. So, here it is... My two oldest begin school on Monday, and though I realize it is good for them, I am sad to see them grow up so fast. They will enjoy the interaction with other children and will develop lots in their ability to speak Thai. More about that later, I'm sure.

Aden is growing so big so fast! He is 6 weeks today, and he's already rolled over twice (the first time at 3 weeks, can you believe it?) and smiled lots of times. He is a quiet, contented child and so happy. He loves big brother Levi and big sister Julia so much and watches them when they come near. We have to keep a careful watch on them, though. They want to be so helpful. :)

No comments: